Monday, May 25, 2009

Review: the One Man Star Wars Trilogy [piccolo spoleto]

This Friday I went to see the One Man Star Wars Trilogy


This man (Charles Ross) has seen the Star Wars movies over 400 times. He does great impersonations, and is even good at a little improv on stage. To be honest though, I don't think this show was worth the $15 dollars I paid for it. Although, that might have been because I think I take Star Wars very seriously, lol. Anyway, he has a few awesome jokes, and people who haven't seen the films can enjoy this as well. His voices are spot on, he notices things in the films, and is able to make fun of himself and the movies he love.

It's still playing on the following days:
5/25 7PM - 8PM
5/28 9PM - 10PM
5/29 9PM - 10PM
5/30 9PM - 10PM

It's $15 at the old American Theater on King. More info and tickets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment